Exam 70-461 is the SQL Server 2012 Querying exam. There's some aspects of T-SQL that I've not used at all like XML, and certainly a few that I will want to brush up on before heading to this exam. Here's a few places I found for studying:
- Skills Measured list - pay particular attention to the web pages listed under "Preparation Resources" in each section (it's not a complete list at the time of this writing, but the URLs there are probably a good hint)
- New T-SQL functions and statements for SQL Server 2012 listed in TechNet
- Transact SQL reference for SQL Server 2012
- Katie and Emil's Exam Guide
- The Microsoft Press Training Kit
- Search "70-461" on Amazon for more books (depending on your familiarity with T-SQL, you might want to look into the T-SQL Fundamentals book from Itzik Ben-Gan).
- Microsoft Virtual Academy (VMA) Jumpstart - series of modules focused on querying SQL Server 2012
- Pluralsight videos - currently there's about 8 hours worth of content divided into two parts
- Microsoft Learning prep video
- Series of YouTube videos from DBAChad
- Joes 2 Pros Training Tutorial
Don't forget that Microsoft often offers the Second Shot program where you get an exam retake for free. Current offers are available here: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en-us/offers.aspx.